Every year, minority, low income, and/or first generation college students lose money for college because they do not complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 1.
As an educator, you have the ability to make a positive impact on a student’s life. You can help students get thousands of dollars for college. Here’s how:
- Link us to your school's website.
Thank you for your interest in promoting an annual MI College Goal event at your location! Please email Jan Mason at Jan@EduGuide.org or call 800-832-2464 for more materials. Orders will be honored while supplies last.
- Publicize the Event!
- Hang posters prominently throughout the school.
- Give flyers to each senior and their parents.
- Spread the word at assemblies, through student services, in newsletters, and announcements.
- Spread the word electronically!